Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Error Code 1132

I am receiving a read error 1132 comment, each time I try to log into a meeting. I wish Zoom had a contact number. I need to ask if a Zoom team member can use my contact information to activate, or reactivate my account, and enable me to log into any...

Recurrent meeting not shown in agenda

Hi,I have created a recurrent meeting with Appointy, which is connected to my Zoom profile. I haven't used my personal meeting-ID. When I go to "Meetings" in the desktop app, I can see the first of the scheduled meetings in the agenda. Then at the bo...

which account am I signed in with?

When I am in a zoom meeting, how do I know which account I am signed in with? I have access to 4 different zoom accounts and log in and out of them frequently depending on the work I am doing. When I'm in a meeting, how do I know which one I am curre...

WhatsApp Notifications

Always Zoom (on laptop) suppress Desktop WhatsApp notifications even after meeting. I want to conserve all notifications of other apps including WhatsApp

Resolved! Transcription font size

I was able to change the size of the text in the chat window and subtitles but I don't see a way to increase the size of the transcription text during a Zoom meeting. Is there a way to do that from within Zoom?

Problems advancing PowerPoint slides

I recently upgraded to a new iMac. During two Zoom meetings with 20-plus members since then, I was unable to use the arrow keys to advance my shared PowerPoint slides. Instead I had to use the ultra-sensitive touch pad atop the Magic Mouse.This probl...

JCG by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes