Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Picture in picture when Screen Sharing

I'm noticing that my live video of me is not showing up in the recording when I screen share. I used to be able to see my picture-in-picture video in the top right of the screen. Now, I only see what I'm sharing. Something must have turned off, but I...

jfreid by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Issues with logging into a meeting

Hi there There have been two meetings in a row where I logged in with the meeting ID, user name, password, all requisite information. The page keeps saying "This is invalid" or something along those lines. This is an important meeting with a group th...

Participant Unable to Unmute and Show Camera

My organization has a weekly recurring meeting link set up. One particular Mac user when joining the meeting with his gmail is never able to unmute or show his camera for this meeting. He can type in the chat. Everyone else who joins the meeting with...

jhicks by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

break out rooms

Do the people attending the Zoom meeting I put together (it's my account) have access to using break out rooms or am I the only person who has that option?If I only have access to the break out rooms, is there a way I can give permission for anyone t...

joaniem by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes