Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Blurry screen!

From the very first time I ever used zoom until now, on a variety of different PCs, using a variety of different cameras, using it at work and using it at home, at least 50% of the time, my screen is blurry. I have tried all of the many suggestions o...

zoon recording のダウンロードの際の字幕について

zoom Cloud recordingに録画されたミーティングをMacBookにダウンロードしたいです。その際、なぜか字幕だけがダウンロードできないのですが対処方法を教えてください。最近MacBookに変えたばかりで、以前lenovoのwindowsを使用していたときはダウンロードできていました。よろしくお願いします。

NA61 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM meeting crash bug

My Zoom crashes whenever someone starts video recording or screen sharing. Uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom has no effect, and switching between integrated graphics and independent graphics has no effect either. The configuration is 11800H 3080lapt...

Recover Zoom Recordings for users

I have an Admin Access to the owner's zoom account, Owner Removed Some of the Users from the account. The Users were unable to fetch their cloud recordings. Then he gave them the access back, but all the recordings are gone, not even me as an admin o...

Resolved! Profile Picture

Hello all! Is there any way I can download and/or copy my profile picture in Zoom? I would like to use it for my Gmail account, but the original photo exists on a drive that failed. Thanks, in advance!

Rita_M by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Error 1132

When I log into a zoom app on this computer writes me error 1132 I got banned from the app for no reasonAnd I sent an appeal but they didn't answer me