Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom camera not working properly

My Zoom camera is off center (I am directly in front of computer but I show up way to the side and cut off) and a bit distorted. I know it's not my computer camera because if I just go into camera setting on the computer everything looks normal. I ha...

How about a Zoom streaming service ?

I was just wondering how great it would be if Zoom could start its own streaming service or some servers to connect. Over the years zoom has build a very large community of active users and i believe it will be very exciting if Zoom could start its o...

Munib by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Taking group photos in zoom

I wonder if anyone knows of a simpler way to take a multi-page group photo/screenshot in zoom? Was thinking of a plugin or extension, but couldn't find any. Right now I can set the 49 participants mode and screenshot each of the pages, then paste in ...

loading by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

déjà en conférence

J'ai installé le Zoom dans mon ordinateur ainsi que sur mes tablettes et portables. Je constate que quand j'ouvre le Zoom à l'ordi pour animer la conférence, les membres ont des difficultés pour se connecter à moi. Il y a une mention que je suis déjà...

NKODIA by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No record button no account settings

I have a basic account and I can record meet ups from my laptop but my phone has no record button I've recently discovered. I am using a nokia. Right now I only have my phone on me so need to run Zoom from my phone. I looked at the community center f...

Telly75 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes