Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lightboards

Get your Lightboard on! https://lightboarddepot.com & https://QWIKboard.io #remotework isn’t going away, in fact, it looks like it’s here to stay. Blow them away with a Lightboard and QWIKboard software. #lightboard #light-board #qwikboard #whiteboar...

surfd4wg by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2번 결제

안녕하세요~ 카드 결제 내역 확인하다 보니 9월 14일에 2번 결제가 되었네요! 저는 소규모 회의만 결제 하고 있는데요 9월 14일 9시 11분에 19,484원이 결제 되었구요!같은 날 11시 01분에 38,469원 결제 되었습니다. 어떻게 된건지 확인 부탁드리고 빠른 답변 부탁드립니다.

messages are not encrypted with personal account

Hi, I am trying end-to-end encryption feature on my personal account with a friend who has same security features enabled, but he can see my messages even i am offline, how can we make other user to not view messages when i am offline ? I know this w...

venkatg by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local "Speaker out" coming into microphone input

Using a headset. Join a Zoom call. Zoom Mic = Headset Mic. Zoom Speakers=Headset.Have screen reader program running on my PC.When the screen ready "talks", not only do I hear it in my headphones (good) BUT all Zoom attendees hear it as well (bad).Can...

rpine by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit audio transcript in cloud recording

I'm trying to go in and make small edits to the live transcription of recorded content. Per the Help Center, I should be seeing the text of the transcript displays on the right-hand side of the video, but I'm only able to see the video, or view the ....

Personal Meeting History

Hi..I just hosted my first personal room zoom meeting..I am trying to access the Meeting duration and participants list but not to see that under Previous Meeting section.Can you please let me know from where can I access these details. Thanks in adv...

Prashant by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Members Not able to join meeting

I hosted 2 meetings last night - one at 5 and the next at 6I ended my 5 meeting at approx 5:41 p.mI started my 6 meeting at approximately 5:55 p.m. I had two different links - members of the community for the 6 pm meeting were not able to log on - th...