Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

3rd Party Caption Recording

When recording a meeting and using a 3rd party captioner, do the 3rd party captions get recorded with the meeting to be shared with the recording? Also will the 3rd party captions be used to create the transcript of the meeting for download?

Waiting room message

Has anyone had the issue where the waiting room message is an old one and you can't change it. I just can't figure out where it is! I go to the account settings and I can see the options - but my old message doesn't even show up in there. I just can'...

Side-by-Side mode

Can I share my screen in side-by-side mode so the participants are not appearing in the video i am sharing but rather along side and not on the viewing window? I use a Mac Book Pro.

Recurring meeting - same passcode/link?

If I set up a recurring meeting for two consecutive days, will the link and password remain the same?I'm setting up two consecutive all day meetings Saturday & Sunday. I will be choosing 8AM - 10PM for the meeting window to be open.When I send out th...

teja by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom client 6.0?

Is the zoom client version 6.0 release imminent, and will it switch to Qt 6+? Just wondering if the Linux client can expect more love from it 

kplaha by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to invite attendees from iPhone app

I just switched from Android to iPhone, and I am unable to add attendees to a meeting I have created in the iPhone app. The arrow to send the email invite is greyed out, so my only option is to cancel the invite. I can add the recipient, and the enti...