Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Is this zoom download site ligitimate?

HI, I found this thread in the community https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Revert-to-Old-Version-of-Zoom/m-p/91097 They talk about a URL: https://zoom-us-zoom.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions Is this URL officially supported by Zoom? Can I safel...

swsswr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Latest update broke the meetings tab

Today, clients began to update to version 5.15.5; ever since, the Meetings section of the desktop app is almost unusable. It is listing meetings that people are no longer a part of, and recurring meetings are now being displayed individually until th...

kburris by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upcoming meetings not reflecting in Zoom Client

I can able to see today's meetings but not the upcoming I have created a test meeting and it's reflecting in zoom client but other people also scheduled the meeting with me there it is not showingUninstalled and reinstalled Zoom client but still the ...

Zoom meetings do not sync with Zoom desktop

Hi,I am sure this has been asked before but could find any direct answer.Why Zoom meetings do not sync to the desktop app?If I schedule a meeting in the browser then it syncs to my mobile app but not to the desktop appIf I schedule a meeting in the d...

mburmi by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiting Room Configuration Error

Hello, In the Waiting Room Config, any changes I make to logo, image or video are not saved to the system. Meaning that when I log into my zoom room as a client, I see the old logo, image, or video not the new options I just uploaded. Does anyone hav...

How can I retain the same ID?

Hello, Can I retain the same ID for recurring meetings? I only have the option of personal meeting room or autogenerated, but I want to re-use what I used beforePlease helpThanks

Resolved! Missing Emoji option on Zoom Chat

When in zoom meeting my chat window does not have emoji option. Happens whether attendee or co-host. All other attendees have it. This has been going on all week. I have used multiple computers, multiple zoom accounts, and reinstalled zoom twice.

vrock by Newcomer
  • 30 replies
  • 4 likes