Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

video button always off with line through it

Hi all,just having a problem with a HP chromebook. can join zoom meetings all ok, but the video button has the line through it as if it is off, when you try to click it, it just doesnt come on, the line goes off for less than a second and then the li...

tickin by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded to Google Drive on computer but no space

I recently recorded a meeting to my computer using the Google Drive for Desktop, however it only seemed to have space for the chat, audio and playback files. The meeting recording does not appear in the folder, I was wondering if Zoom still has the f...

DEWR98 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing when I host a meeting

Since upgrading my Mac laptop to Big Sur, I'm no longer able to share my screen when I host meetings. I've tried to adjust this in the security settings, but the option to click Zoom to allow sharing is grayed out. Please help!

Resolved! Viewing Stats

I opened a recorded meeting and the professor is saying I only watched it for 13 minutes. But I had it playing in the background. Why would it not record me watching it?

Live Streaming to a FB community group

Hi there,I'm trying to live stream from meeting to my facebook group but I'm aware the settings have been changed. I've set up the Custom live stream option, however I'm being asked for a Stream Key & Stream URL. I'm not sure where to locate this inf...

Record without space

Hi, I really need help in this. I was recording an interview in the zoom website (not on the app, so stupid I am, I know), and then when It was converting said I had no space in my laptop and to acess on the recorded zoom, the question is I wasn't on...