Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Taking attendance during a meeting

Hi there, can i check if there is a way to take attendance during a meeting (instead of as a report after the meeting using Usage function) this is because we would like to run a lucky draw based on those that attended in the meeting but not register...

List of resources

I'd like to make a feature request and I wasn't sure where the best place to do it is. I'd love if the meeting could have a persistent list of links to resources that people will be referencing or sharing during the meeting. I'm always having to go b...

TracyK by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

upcoming meeting

Only 3 will be displayed at upcoming meetings. What should I do if I want to see beyond that which is already scheduled.

REIKO by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect a room with a meet

Hello there! I'm try use zoom api to integrate my web system. I create a new room but i don't know how i connect with a meet, this two services has connections ? what is a difference between room and meeting and i can use the two services together ?