Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Greetings from Kingdom of Bahrain

i am using Zoom for my sons online classes but of late since last 3 weeks , my Zoom connections goes off showingerror 5003 and error 104101 putting into risk my sons education. now as of 2 days the laptop also goes off too. Internet is fine, but only...

Screen Sharing

I am an independent travel agent. I would like to be able to go to my clients' screen and show them where to look for something, or where to click to view something. Am I able to share my client's screen? I know they can share mine. Thank you.

zoom meeting

I had a zoom meeting on October 20 and have the link and meeting ID and passcode. When I went to access the meeting information in zoom, the meeting is not showing up. How do I find out where it went?

Video resolution problem

Hi ZOOM Users.I have big problem.. plz let me know solution please... I use an external camera in my studio. I send external camera video to participant by ZOOM. Regrettable zoom video quality is too low. The reason I used external camera that I want...

WO1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Event Notices Sent Out in Error

We just had a unique issue come up that I wanted to share with everyone.A learner reached out to one of our trainers to as if the remote class was in fact cancelled.The trainer said that class was not cancelled and was informed that the learner had r...

Zoom meeting : add registrants

Hey,I am trying to create a zoom meeting, where my end goal is to be able to host the meeting and at the same time add registrants to the meeting using the api end points. Whenever I try to add the registrant, I am getting an api response to upgrade ...