Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Concurrent meeting issue

Hi! I'm wondering if there are limit on meeting occurring at the same hour with zoom API... - I have got multiple meeting having the same starting time (same API account for each creation)- On the front-end side the host are different across meeting ...

lsmod by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Was Disabled

Hello, may I ask,My zoom account was disabled, and I have several record on cloud in my zoom account Could you help me to enable my zoom account again? Thanks

Screen share with header

Hi! In the past, I was able to screen share and record without the header being present in the moment or in the recording. By header, I mean the info such as "Mute" "Start Video" "Participants" "Chat" and the "You are screen sharing" and "Stop Screen...

AgilityU by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants name display

For a number of months now, no matter who signs into our meetings, all participants who use Zoom come in under the same name. How can this be prevented in favor of having attendees come in under their own names or IDs?

ERaj by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Alternative Host

Hello - is there a way for us to check who is the alternative host / co-host of the meeting if you are not the organizer of the meeting? Thank you

jlqc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes