Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unable to be heard by others when on Zoom

Hi there, when I connect onto Zoom on my Apple IMac, I can hear others, but they can't hear me.When I did the input level check its very faint.I've checked security / privacy settings and have ticked the Zoom box.I have recently had the logic board r...

No Blur options on Mac OS

No Blur options in Zoom are available on my Mac OS system, as some have already reported. I meet the version qualifications but do have a free plan. Has this issue been solved for any other Mac users? If yes, how? Thanks.

IPad Fiasco

After using Windows for decades, I switched to an iPad Pro. Zoom doesn’t work the same. When I share, I can’t see participants. I can’t see any annotation panel. In short, it sucks. Perhaps Im missing something and would be grateful for advice.

BOSE earbuds

Using BOSE earbuds and I can only hear from the right one. Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I would like to hear from both sides. thanks!

MEI by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid ID

Hi. Please help. Error : "Invalid metting ID. Please check and try again."Today the first time I start Zoom on my PC, I got error: "Invalid metting ID". I inputed correct the rom ID but still can't log in. On my Laptop and mobile, i still can log in ...

Resolved! zoom error 1132

Hi, when I log in to my account, the software displays the following message: I tried to delete and reinstall the software but it doesn't help. How can I fix this?

צילום מסך 2022-02-25 151653.png