Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting-Teilnehmer leer.

Hallo Zusammen,ich würde gerne für ein Meeting die Meeting-Teilnehmer exportieren. Dafür gehe ich auf Berichte --> Nutzung und klicke dann im Entsprechenden Meeting auf die blaue Teilnehmerzahl. Im sich dann öffnenden Fenster erscheint nur der Tabell...

Error: zCefAgent.exe

zCefAgent.exe has been hanging during startup at times, and every time I shut down my Windows computer. The process is traced back to Zoom. Today, my Microsoft Outlook wouldn't open because zCefAgent.exe couldn't find "duilib.dll" stating it was miss...

Townsend by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone stops working on Breakout Rooms

I was participating in a Zoom meeting, my mic was working perfectly. Then I got transferred to a Breakout Room and every now and then Zoom would show a notification that my mic stopped working. I had to keep changing the source to refresh it and make...

MacOS Monterey crashes only in Zoom

Hi all,I use Zoom in meetings one-on-one or in groups 1-3 times a week. About 1 out of 6 times, my computer crashes when Zoom has been going for 20-30 minutes. I have ran hard drive checkers, Etrecheck, posted on the Apple Community, searched online,...

rndmaxs by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I re-assign closed captioning?

I setup a dummy meeting on my desktop as the host to see how the closed captioning works by assigning myself as the closed captioner. Once I did this, it's stuck with me! I joined unlogged in as another user on my phone, and I can’t see a way to reas...