Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

People can't join my meeting

For some reason, Zoom keeps not letting participants join, citing "The host has another meeting in progress". While I did hav the meeting OPEN, this has never been a problem before and has always allowed participants into the waiting room. Waiting ro...

by Not applicable
  • 25 replies
  • 7 likes

others cannot join my meeting,

Others cannot join my Yoga class meeting, chat bot no use.The have meeting id and password, but it says host is elsewhere or waiting for host to stat the meeting.. i could do with some human help but i dont have permissions to speak to a real person....

Graeme1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else to host for me

Hello ! I took a pro account for 500 spectators to host masterclass for my "Skool" community. The thing is that I'm a manager of the project and I have teachers giving the lessons. I would like to allow them using my account to host the lessons. Is i...

Zoom Desktop Notifications - HOW TO TURN OFF

Hi there, Since linking my Gmail and Google Calendar with Zoom desktop app, I continuously get distracting pop-up notifications on my desktop - how do I turn these off? For any employees at Zoom that may be seeing this: This is such an incredibly sim...

Resolved! Client 5.16.0 - 5.16.5 Broken on 64Bit AMD

Unable to run Zoom Client 5.16 (64bit) on Windows 10 64bit. I have installed Zoom Client 5.16.0 - 5.16.5 trying both x86/x64, removed the clients using ZoomClean with a reboot in between. I even by passed the firewall but the 64bit clients do not wor...

Suspicious link with a dot

https://us05web.zoom.us/j/?pwd=.1Greetings, i have had this type (in such format) of a link on a meeting.I know that us05web.zoom.us is normal thing. But this ".1" seem unreasonable. Especially a fact, that i can enter the conference without that fra...

Zoom Madness

At work I often go through multiple iterations of trying to click a link from slack or outlook to join a meeting and it asking me to sign in, then cycling around asking me to sign in again or I am signed out or need to now type in the meeting id. Men...

defaria by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes