Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No custom stream service available.

I'm trying to stream a meeting using a custom streaming service. --> I first went into my account settings and turned on live-streaming (and checked the box to allow for Custom Live Streaming Service)--> After that I tried to do the following (As per...

SES SORUNU

Zoom toplantım sırasında sürekli ses sorunu yaşıyorum, katılımcılar ses gelmiyor diyo ve cızırtı oluyor teknik destekten nasıl faydalanbiliirm..

error 124

I have a plan that allows me access my recordings but for some reason when i try and access them it gives me an error code. How can I access my recordings? I have upgraded my plan as well.. Please help!!

Resolved! Client 5.16.0 - 5.16.5 Broken on 64Bit AMD

Unable to run Zoom Client 5.16 (64bit) on Windows 10 64bit. I have installed Zoom Client 5.16.0 - 5.16.5 trying both x86/x64, removed the clients using ZoomClean with a reboot in between. I even by passed the firewall but the 64bit clients do not wor...

Resolved! Report on licensed users

We recently ran out of Zoom licenses for our users. I wanted to ask if there is a way to see what licensed users are not using their Zoom license. I tried doing a report on inactive users and wondering if the "Creation Time" in the report means the l...

audio problem

Everytime i use zoom, it says Low system requirements may affect your audio quality. I dont know why this is happening now, before everythings great . but now in the middle of my online teaching. I cant hear my student, it will come and go,,,how do i...

Zoom deconnects / Mac refuses to download the app

Hi, could you help me : I have a zoom account which a few days ago began to mess up : deconnects me when in a meeting.So now, I can't use it for any meeting because my client stays alone while I'm disconnected. A few seconds later, I'm in again but i...

Resolved! Breakout rooms

Hi, If i set up multiple breakout rooms, I sometimes need to return some of the people from one of the breakout rooms to the main session whilst keeping the rest in their respective breakout rooms. I know i can move the participants i want from the r...

J_C1 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

lots of problems with new features updated

the first problem is a difficulty of using a keyboard on iPad. Every time I want to type, the line for typing disappears in a second and then I have to tap many times and when I type, it suddenly disappears.next one I can remove the participants as I...