Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

HELP: Zoom on Pixelbook is a nightmare

So I run Zoom on my Google Pixelbook Chromebook, and over the past few weeks every time I use Zoom I get the 'high CPU Usage' message and the video and audio, glitches and lags. My Pixelbook is 3 years old now. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any a...

Zoom for Intune Sign-In Issue

Hey everyone, I've been encountering a recurring issue with Zoom for Intune recently, and I'm wondering if anyone else in the community has experienced something similar. Whenever I close and reopen the app, Zoom for Intune asks me to sign in again, ...

Audio issues when playing music videos on zoom

I give talks on music over zoom each week, which include playing clips of music videos. Recently, whenever I play a music video, the audio is very distorted with a lot of interference, making it impossible for my participants to hear. Strangely, when...

sending invitations for meeting

Hello,I need support. When I invite people under the "Schedule Meeting" tab and submit all the emails of the people I am inviting, it tries to send the invitations through my laptop's app. However, it attempts to use an email account that I no longer...

Question abt Recordings & Login

A client told me today that they had to agree to have the session recorded before they could enter the meeting. I do not have my sessions set up to record in any way, shape or form as this could be a HIPAA concern. I am wondering if anyone else has h...

LP13 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn OFF automated recording?

Every time I start new zoom meetings, the recording device is automatically turned on.How do I turn OFF automatic recording?I want to turn it on manually, on sessions that require a recording.I have turned OFF Automated Recording on my Zoom account. ...

unable to unlock mute and locked video

I have a Mac computer and have no problem setting up or responding to zoom meetings except when one specific person zooms me and frequently my video and mute buttons are locked. I am unable to be seen or heard, but can hear and see the other party. I...