Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to edit language on meeting registration

Hi! I have a meeting with multiple occurrences and now I have gotten to our last meeting, I want the delete the part on the registration page that say "You can choose to attend one or more of the following sessions" because there is only one date lis...

ops123 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bilingual Polls

Hello! I would like to run a poll in English and French. Currently we use View Options, which allows people to view a PowerPoint presentation in either French or English. I'd like to offer the people watching in either language, the same poll, just i...

Profile picture

I've added a jpeg picture in my profile but it never appears, only my name. I don't know what's wrong as it all seems straight forward when i Save it.

Can't share

On yesterday's Zoom I could not share. The error message claimed the host did not allow me, but I am the host! I recently changed the name of my computer from TEST to Denise and since then when I join other Zooms, I the word TEST shows up under my ph...

dmh by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adjust the font size of participant’s names

@Zoom , it’s crucial to implement this feature promptly. I host daily meetings with 500 participants in large auditoriums, and the inability to adjust the font size of participants names is a major hindrance. As a result, we’re seriously considering ...

Resolved! Chinese users unable to enter meetings

Hello. I tutor Chinese children daily. Yesterday and today, several students have been unable to enter the meetings. One parent sent the error code 13215. Has something happened that I am unaware of? I can still enter meetings fine on my end (USA). A...

Join Button does not open the meeting

Hi If I click on the "Join" Button, Zoom does not open the meeting. It opens Zoom, but not the meeting.I'm logged in and Zoom is updated on the latest version. On my Notebook everything is working fine, but on my other computer (same settings etc.) i...