Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting Self View to be on by default

Is there a way to set Self View to be turn on by default when joining a meeting, even if I have set it to be off during the previous meeting. I would like to make sure that I look okay and the background is fine at the start of the call and then turn...

GabsLau by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom x Webex copy and paste

HII worked with WebEx and during the remote session, taking control, I was able to copy and paste directly onto the client's machine.how to do this on Zoom?

Recording an interview

Hi all! I am conducting an interview as a host. I would like to record only the participant, as I don't need to be in the interview. Can someone walk me through my settings for that kind of set-up? I did it once by mistake but would prefer to know ho...

Resolved! Avatar Option Not Available

Hi Zoom, My Zoom dashboard does not have the avatar option. Presently, my Zoom software is on 5.12.2 (11434) while my Mac is on macOS Version 11.6.1 (2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with 16GB 3733 MHz LPDDR4X on Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB). Regar...

recurring

Hello all,I set up a recurring meeting 3 years ago. It is a meeting that daily draws around 90 people recovering from addiction. It is very important and has saved many people from returning to use illegal drugs. The problem is that it just keeps wor...

launching meeting

I have used zoom with no problem for several years. I recently got a Macbook Air using Sonoma 14.5. I get to the launch screen and nothing happens. If I click on open link, nothing happens. Don't now why or what to do.

jim24 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Flickering window Debian 12 Linux ThinkPad

I have been experiencing a glitch in my zoom meetings. The window, not the camera output, and not during screensharing but generally. This involves glitched-out black 'tears' through the window during a call or waiting for the meeting to start. I not...