Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How can I stop automatic downloads?

I made a similar reply in a conversation between @Ohkawa and @itfreshman1 but got no respose, so I an creating this new post. I have the Zoom app on my MacBook and on my iPhone. Every time I click on a link sent to me for a Zoom meeting when using my...

unable to stream from zoom to Facebook live

I get the following error when trying to stream from facebook live to zoom. Anyone else get this error? how to fix it? Unsupported get request. Object with ID '313022781696702' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not ...

Gill1 by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

unstable zoom

Since they updated to the new version, Zoom has been difficult. It consumes so many resources on the computer that it constantly crashes and you can't have any other window or application open. I hope they can fix this at some point.

maxobi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cutting out part of a cloud recording

I have a recording saved to my Zoom cloud. I want to cut out part of the recording (about 20 seconds) but the problem is it's in the middle of the recording. How do I do that without having to download the video to a local recording because as I unde...

TT11 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes