Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom outlook

We have two physical meeting rooms.Both are managed in 365.We bought a zoom license for each of them.The secretary is the one who manages the two meeting rooms through her Outlook.I installed a Zoom plugin for Outlook on her computer.Every session sh...

cannot uninstall Zoom from MacBook

Zoom on my MacBook is very buggy and not worth using, but I need it. Zoom Twitter has all the info but I haven't heard back from them. It occurred to me that uninstalling (then installing a fresh version) is the best option. But when I click on Zoom ...

dedees by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual background

My Win 10 64-bit PC got i5 750 (4-core) still can't use virtual background....why? Please help. I've checked meeting setting is correct. It just show that my device is not support virtual background.

franco_w by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings

I am teaching online with Zoom. I do not have access to an annotation board. I think that I may have the wrong app. I have Zoom client. Should I have a different app so that I can use the annotation screen? I also noticed that the microphone is off a...

Lynne726 by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes