Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Google Calendar Extension Creates Wrong Host

Hi, I have been granted access to schedule Zoom meetings for my colleague (John). However, when I create Zoom meetings for myself and other people (not John) through Google Calendar, the meetings default to having the 'Host' being John instead of my ...

Tnguyen1 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing report of participants

I am trying to pull a report for a recent meeting that was hosted this month to see a list of participants. When I go to Reports>Usagage> Meeting and enter the date range it shows no data even thought I have hosted 10+ meetings this month. When I loo...

EMISSÃO DE RELATÓRIOS

Boa noite!! Entre os dias 30 e 31 de Julho do corrente ano participei, via plataforma zoom, de um encontro da Pós-Graduação, no entanto fui informada que não foi possível contabilizar minha presença. Para que eu comprove que realmente participei, pre...

Music stops playing on PowerPoint when I admit someone.

Using PowerPoint, different versions (right now I am using 365), different PCs, Windows 10 or 11 - Whenever I play music, like an inserted YouTube video, and I admit someone, the music stops. I called this in a while ago and was told to make sure tha...

Resolved! zoom won't accept this profile pic

I get an error when uploading this pic to my profile. How do I troubleshoot? It can be opened in other apps. I get this error:The file you have attempted to upload may be corrupted or using an unsupported file type. Please try a different file.

Meeting ID

My friend wants to cancel her zoom account but has a meeting ID on it that is currently used. Is it possible to transfer that meeting ID to my account?

Suz2-zz by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes