Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

App per PC non si cliccano i tasti

Buongiorno, ho installato Zoom su un portatile con Windows 7 64 bit versione di Zoom a 32 bit e riscontro il seguente problema, quando avvio il programma faccio l'accesso ma i tasti sono tutti grigi e non cliccabili ho provato anche ad avviare come a...

Third party caption captures only my mic

I linked one of AI captioning (3rd party) to zoom, and copied API shown on zoom. But the third party captioning tool captures only my mic. And the rest of the voice (except for me) is not captured. I tired to fix from the 3rd party tool but it may be...

Live transcription

I have enabled live transcription within my settings however in the meeting I can't see the options to enable the live transription service, please see screenshot below and adviseThanksSabah

PDFs for new users / how-to's

I work at a library. We could really use printable how-to PDFs for those needing assistance! Does anyone have a useful PDF for beginners? (Specifically for using zoom on Android). Not everyone is confident accessing assistance online. People with low...

luflowrs by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Simultaneous logins from mult devices

We have users with several devices in our offices: desktop, laptop, etc. Zoom keeps logging them out saying they're on another device b/c they switch back and forth using the devices for different times of day, types of meetings, spaces, etc. Each us...

Audio all messed up

I was fine. Now in meetings my voice gets clipped, it repeats, it cuts out. I have been thru every audio setting.Tried two different camera/mics.Moved the speakers farther away than ever. They were never an issue before.I uninstalled and reinstalled....

Unable to save newly entered data of a meeting

I have scheduled meetings over 2-years and never encountered this issue. After I enter information scheduling a new meeting I click on "save" and get a message: "Opps, something went wrong. Please refresh." The same happens when I try an hour later. ...

cldepew by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternative Host

We have a user who is licensed with the 100 attendee plan and wants to add an alternative host who has the "Large 500" add-on. If the alternative host starts the meeting will we be able to utilize that license?

Trebro88 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes