Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Macbook Air M1

Hello, is it possible that with the macbook air M1 with gpu-7core you can only see 25 participants? According to the requirements they should see 49. Thanks

Recordings

I had a meeting this morning that I clicked to record and it had the usual message 'this meeting is being recorded' . I have gone back in and there is no record of the meeting. My internet wasn't great throughout the meeting, is this the issue?

Emailing a recorded session

Since the latest update, a couple of weeks ago, when I send the recorded session to the client the sound from both parties is transferred but the video that they receive is of them. I want them to receive a video of my lesson, delivered by me. Until ...

Launch by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring Audio

I can transfer video from my laptop to my tv using hdmi cable, but the audio doesn't transfer. This doesn't happen on live streams, YouTube or anything except Zoom meetings. What setting needs to be changed?

Muffled audio input AND output on Mac laptop

Hello - suddenly one day recently, my output audio (what others heard) became very muffled. They could hear me only if I shouted. Then today I tried headphones in a meeting, thinking maybe that could fix the speaking issue. It did not. However, upon ...

Flair by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the simultaneous interpretation

I'm planning to hold a zoom meeting using the simultaneous interpretation function.When there are three users like below, A - Japanese speakerB- English speakerC- English speaker When C selects the English interpretation audio, will C also be able to...

G131511W by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes