Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Image is smaller than other participants

I noticed that I have what is essentially a black frame around my video, so my image looks smaller than other participants in the same meetings. I am connecting using a Nikon SLR camera and believe it is related to my camera settings. Does anyone kno...

GRM by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard shortcut for Samsung Dex

Hello, can somebody tell me if there is any physical keyboard shortcuts for zoom on Android. I am currently using my Galaxy s21 ultra as a desktop at Samsung Dex but while I am on a meeting, I can't unmute/mute myself with shortcuts (spacebar on wind...

8hahriar by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Record of Use - Annual Period

I need help with the record of use. I have a legal problem and I need to show a report of meetings that happened on 2020 (2 years ago), i know that record of use only show meetings happened into a month ago, but if someone knows how to extract a reco...

Google Calendar Extension Creates Wrong Host

Hi, I have been granted access to schedule Zoom meetings for my colleague (John). However, when I create Zoom meetings for myself and other people (not John) through Google Calendar, the meetings default to having the 'Host' being John instead of my ...

Missing report of participants

I am trying to pull a report for a recent meeting that was hosted this month to see a list of participants. When I go to Reports>Usagage> Meeting and enter the date range it shows no data even thought I have hosted 10+ meetings this month. When I loo...

EMISSÃO DE RELATÓRIOS

Boa noite!! Entre os dias 30 e 31 de Julho do corrente ano participei, via plataforma zoom, de um encontro da Pós-Graduação, no entanto fui informada que não foi possível contabilizar minha presença. Para que eu comprove que realmente participei, pre...

Music stops playing on PowerPoint when I admit someone.

Using PowerPoint, different versions (right now I am using 365), different PCs, Windows 10 or 11 - Whenever I play music, like an inserted YouTube video, and I admit someone, the music stops. I called this in a while ago and was told to make sure tha...