Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why are zoom developers so stupid?

The program constantly displays an error message and requires an update or contact the administrator for updates, but for some reason the developers did not think of making an “update” button in this message that launches updates.

R6D by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom a disgrace

Seems like you have finished talking message comes up as soon as you raise hand. never been fixed even on todays latest version. Reactions with effect limited with no explanation??? just looking for more money. A disgrace of a company will NOT be ren...

Background music not heard

Good morning.My wife frequently attends meetings during which the manager sometimes puts on background music (during meditations for example). If the other participants hear the sound clearly, she hears nothing!On the other hand, the music is clearly...

JMLG064 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording View

Hi I need to show a recording of a session I am doing with just 1 participant for course work. My participant is looking at information I have shared with them via link in our chat but on my screen I can still see us both on gallery view. On my recor...

MWF by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

2 meetings under same accounts

We have our subscription set up to have 2 meetings working at once across the two accounts but when one person is using one account and the second person tries to do a second meeting it tries to kick the other one out. This has happened twice this we...

Ability to pause the meeting

Hello,I am not sure how to submit a feature request feedback. It would be great if Zoom would have a pause button on a live meeting. It would disable all cameras, mute all microphones, and display text meeting paused. Organizer when pressing pause wo...