Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Local Recording

Hi. I recorded a podcast interview using Zoom. After closing Zoom, it automatically downloaded the recording to my desktop and created a folder there. However, I changed the folder name before the recordings were completely downloaded, and now the do...

kristyy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Password

Please help!! I am trying to delete the password required for participants to enter my Zoom Room. The Chat feature does not answer my question. I have tried rephrasing the question but still no answer. Please advise. Thank you!!

RLogan by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading to latest zoom version.

I tried to login to a meeting this morning. I had a message saying to upgrade to latest version 5.16.6 and to contact my IT admin for this. I cannot seem to get this resolved although I have followd the suggestion to go to my account profile. Any adv...

Aalwyn by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes