Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problems with Original Sound and Live Performance Audio

I participate in an online group music course where the participants use Original Sound for musicians and the classes are recorded. Whoever is playing is highlighted so they can see themselves afterwards in the recording.This works for everyone excep...

Meeting Transcripts

Hi, We use a group work email account to log into Zoom as it is used by various teams, however when our CEO uses it he wants to use the transcript facility but these notes would need to go to his individual email as it's not appropriate for anyone el...

Resolved! Balloons and confetti on screen

I’m trying to figure out why suddenly last week, out of the blue and randomly colorful balloons and one time confetti filled my screen. This has been very off-putting because it’s happening in the middle of my business meetings with clients. I have c...

ReneL by Newcomer
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes

Recording quality

I hold regular Zoom meetings and record them. I've checked the settings and the recordings are set to Full HD (1080P). I have a very good wired internet connection but on occasion have noticed the recording drops back in quality to 720P and was wonde...

TheMyth by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing overexposure/flashing

When I share the screen, the screen I shared is always overexposure, which is abnormal and hard to see, once I move my mouse or slide down the page I am sharing. But if I don't slide up/down the page I am sharing (don't move the mouse) for three to t...

yuming by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes