Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom Not Recording Whole Meeting

I have a user who's hosting several hours-long meetings/workshops. She always records these meetings. I have all users on our our Zoom account set to:Auto-record meetings (though the host does have the ability to start/stop the recordings at their le...

Resolved! Audio issues

I am hosting a meditation and the microphone does not pick up my snaps which are needed for the process. i have a microphone , I have it on Low setting -what can i do?

Zoom, Meet my IT Team

Good morning, Hold on, let me get my IT team around me. Let's see... there's me, then myself, and there is also I. I guess that's a three person IT team. My dog kind of helps with stuff; should I include him? So, you won't let me use Zoom unless I up...

Partial Cloud Recording

We had a Cloud recording this afternoon for a meeting in which the recording stopped unexpectedly midway and then we restarted the recording. After the meeting, we noticed that only the last 24 minutes of the meeting is available. Approximately the f...

Meeting log in

At last week scheduled meeting only 4 members were able to log on ,they kept getting the message that they needed an account.This is the same ID and passcode we have been using since we started using zoom and it is the first time this has ever happen...

QR Code and Polls

I facilitate a regular Zoom meeting with 200-250 participants. I want to use the poll feature, and I am wondering if there is a way for participants to avoid using the QR code when answering the poll questions. Thanks in advance for your help!

Resolved! Recovering Links from Pervious Meetings

Hello! In a meeting yesterday I was set a number of helpful links, however I forgot to save them before exiting the meeting. I didn't create the meeting, so it is not showing up in my Previous Meetings tab in my Zoom account. Is there any way to reco...

Zoom Local Recording

Hi. I recorded a podcast interview using Zoom. After closing Zoom, it automatically downloaded the recording to my desktop and created a folder there. However, I changed the folder name before the recordings were completely downloaded, and now the do...

kristyy by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes