Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Host ended a meeting early

I attended a meeting last night hosted by OncLive called Ask the Expert | Frontline Management Strategies to Improve Outcomes for Patients with Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Dr. Erba from Duke gave a great talk. He finished and said “I’d like to take quest...

honorm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Abo Verlängerung scheitert

Es ist mir nicht möglich mein Jahresabo zu verlängern. Der entsprechende Button auf der Website kann nicht gedrückt werden. Der Zoom support antwortet auf meine Anfrage nur mit "Danke" und verspricht baldige Hilfe. Diese kommt aber auch nach fünf Tag...

Kolli by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Probleme beim Sound mit einem Musikinstrument

Hallo, ich habe beim Meeting das Problem das ich zwar die Stimme der andere Person höre, aber wenn ein Musikinstrument gespielt wird sofort der Ton weg ist!Kennt jemand dieses Problem?Ich habe in den Einstellungen für Audio alles probiert, aber hat e...

LME75 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom won't install "Zoom Audio Device"

I'm trying to share my Pro Tools screen through Zoom. Supposedly when I check the box labeled "Share Sound" it should automatically install the "Zoom Audio Device", but it doesn't nothing happens. And for whatever reason, Zoom doesn't seem to make th...

cmsuter by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Don't Auto-hide video panel when sharing full-screen

I have found that the Video Panel showing my participants disappears when I start screen sharing with Optimise for Video clip and select an Entire Screen. Zoom shows a message that The video thumbnails have been minimised. This optimises performance ...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Camera flickering

Hii downloaded the newest Version of zoom yesterday and since then have had issues with the camera when on zoom. This is the case for multiple cameras - it sticks and flickers and the only thing I can do is turn it off and on yet it does the same aft...

Failed to Convert Recording Error

Got an error message Failed To Convert Recording I click on destination - see the large file - double click it and looks like downloading in cloud but cuts out and doe not convert. Help if any pne can please! Is an important item Thanks Colin

i can't find the recording button

hello, I need help finding the recording button settingsI tried finding admin in roles to permit recordings but there was nothing but a second billing pageI tried finding local recordings but It is replaced with recordings on my computer, and it does...

vujtru by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"Unable to start Live Performance Audio" Error

I use zoom to do an online karaoke room twice a week, and I noticed in the last update (5.14.7) the "Live Performance Audio" setting, but an unable to evaluate it because I get the following error "Unable to start Live Performance Audio" when attempt...