Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing old meeting ID from auto-complete list

Hi. I would like to remove an old meeting ID (not mine) from the list of IDs that auto-completes when I start typing the meeting ID when I am joining someone else's meeting. I don't need that meeting ID in my auto-complete list anymore and want to re...

Annotation on shared screen

I can't annotate on shared screens in meetings. In Zoom settings (Settings/Meeting/Annotation), annotation is enabled, also for users who are not sharing (so "Only the user who is sharing can annotate" is disabled). I can't find any solution to this ...

automatic recording

Hi! I have a little confusing question... Hope I explain well. If the host designates an alternative host, who has automatic recording enabled, but the principal host not, will the meeting be recorded automatically if the alternative host starts the ...

MGarcia by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lautstärke/Ton

Ich hatte heute über die ZOOM App ein Meeting. Hatte meine Kopfhörer angeschlossen, aber ich habe es nicht hinbekommen, dass der Ton über die Kopfhörer kommt, so kam der Ton die ganze Zeit über die Tabletlautsprecher. In der App war auch das Kopfhöre...

Seeing my picture after screen sharing

After I begin screen sharing a video, I see the video and do not see the participants or myself. My client sees the video, himself, and me. Is there a way to screen share videos and see my client and me on my screen??

I can not sign in from zoom desktop client

Hello,I try to sign in with zoom desktop client with google after I push the sign-in push it forwards me to choose my email account after that I can see that I logged in the browser but browser does not forward me to the zoom desktop app again and wh...

Zoom no updates on windows 11 - OS64 bit

In recent times I have updated zoom from version 11.3 to version 12.3.Unfortunately, when I turn off the PC and then reopen Zoom, the need to update occurs again, again from version 11.3 to 12.3.The update is successful but when I reset the PC again,...

Walking by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes