Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Staticky screen in group zoom meetings

Hello,I'm teaching an online class and noticed in the last two weeks that my face gets staticky with a green color, intermittently, during the class. Luckily it doesn't last long and when I click on the box where my picture is, it seems to correct it...

Order of Filters

Anyone understand what governs the order of filters? I've tried renaming numerically without success. There just seems to be a randomness. Any way to delete default stock filters? Thanks

drfoto by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Send to Calendar option not showing

I've been using Zoom for 2 years. When scheduling a meeting, I've always had the option to send the meeting to a calendar, such as Google, Outlook, or Other. I switched to using a Mac (from a pc), and now when I schedule a meeting, I don't have the o...

Jim1984 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Link

So, my professor created a recorded meeting for the class, and when I click the link I get the message saying I cant view it, 'no permission', is that an issue I have to fix? Or does she has to do something on her end? I have tried through my compute...

reed4 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Que plan me Recomiendan

Buenos días comunidad me gustaría que me orientaran un poco de los servicios y las experiencias de cada uno de los clientes, requiero una video conferencia de 100 personas con audio y video que plan me recomiendan son mas de 5 horas de reunión o mas ...