Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to use licences

I've just purchased two licences for my account as myself and my partner both use zoom for teaching. My question is can we both teach from different computers at the same time using the two licences from the same account. If so, how do we access or f...

Poll Results Lost?

I did a Poll in my zoom meeting at 11a. I ended the meeting, thinking the poll would stay open until I ended it. Turns out i was wrong. Did I lose that poll result?!

enregistrement dans le cloud

bonjour à touspourriez-vous m'aidez?les enregistrements sur le cloud ne s'effectuent plus malgré l'option activée et sur mon téléphone l'enregistrement n'y apparait plus. pour info mon stockage d'enregistrement est vide? comment puis-je faire pour de...

updates

My ability to join meetings via Zoom has suddenly been disabled as I can no longer install updates due to the appointment of an unknown administrator. I am told to 'Contact admin to update' so I have to join via browser. Is this a problem know to oth...

Canty by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding a zoom recording?

A friend recorded a meeting that I gave him access to locally record. Now he can't find the recording...not sure he is particularly zoom or computer literate, but I need simple instructions to help him find the recording. Please Help!!