Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing my zoom name for recording

I would like to remove my name (lower left hand corner) when I host a zoom meeting that is going to be recorded and then posted elsewhere. I see an option to remove the participants name, but that did not change the visibility of my name. Thank you.

gchaky by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Workplace

Since I upgraded to Zoom Workplace I've had issues with my meeting closing all of a sudden. I don't know if this is due to my internet or something in the upgrade. Thanks!

Margote by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom meeting link expired

Hello everyone, Is it possible to recover meetings, clicking on the respective links that have expired?I remember having converted a zoom meeting to an .mp4 archive, two years ago. That conversion was before its expiry date and so I managed to have i...

Zoom freezing plus Mouse freezing

I've got two issues with freezes under zoom. Both started happening after I added a webcam to my system. Before I'd join the meeting with my iPad (for the camera) and my desktop (for screen sharing). Now with the web cam: 1. Randomly, my wireless mou...

Temporary unmute

Since upgrading to Version: 5.14.4 - 5.14.7 the temporary unmute (space bar) no longer works.The microphone graphic pops up, the mute/unmute button changes to unmuted. However, the volume meter in the microphone popup does not display any more when s...

how to make share sound default

Every time i have to screen record in zoom, i have to from the small share screen menu, go through the 3 dot drop down menu and press "share sound" in order for me to record Youtube videos. Is there a way to set this to default so i don't have to do ...

Hiding speaker thumbnail during screen sharing.

How do I hide the speaker's thumbnail image from those attending the meeting, while sharing a image or video etc? This is especially needed when using the share screen alongside the speaker two images side by side) or when the speaker is superimposed...

Alches by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom screenshot not working

Hey folks - When I get to the "Report to Trust & Safety" page after removing someone from a Zoom meeting, the Zoom screenshot link no longer works. That link used to send a download that I could view of the meeting at the time of removing someone. No...

MikeJ1 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes