Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Licensing

Hello, My company has a manager that has an assistant.The assistant arranges meetings for his manager, and both of them have Zoom Pro licenses.I was wondering if it's possible to remove the license from the assistant so he can still arrange meetings ...

Resolved! Accidently started meeting

I accidentally started my zoom meeting four hours early. How can I close it yet keep the link distributed to participants valid? My meeting is live right now.

cpsgb by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disable WebView2 services

I have disabled all features related to calendar, email, whiteboard, etc. in my Zoom account and noticed that several services are still running in background (iFrames probably that are running somewhere): They consume an insane amount of RAM, almost...

fanmixco_0-1688506398070.png fanmixco_1-1688506458016.png
fanmixco by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Removing my zoom name for recording

I would like to remove my name (lower left hand corner) when I host a zoom meeting that is going to be recorded and then posted elsewhere. I see an option to remove the participants name, but that did not change the visibility of my name. Thank you.

gchaky by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Workplace

Since I upgraded to Zoom Workplace I've had issues with my meeting closing all of a sudden. I don't know if this is due to my internet or something in the upgrade. Thanks!

Margote by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes