Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Signature Expired

Hello Everyone,I m recieving the SIGNATURE Expired error while generating the JOIN meeting request with valid JWT token. Already checked the timezone possibilities over there. JWT Token :eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiJKU044TldxRF...

No support in this commuity

What is the point of having this Zoom Community as a support help if no one from Zoom Support monitors these discussions and provides help. It's so rude of a company to sell you a product you pay monthly for and then say "No support for for you. We d...

Facebook third-party apps

Facebook is cancelling third-party apps integrations. Is that going to affect our live streaming from Zoom to Facebook group as well or is this function going to keep on working even after all the apps are deleted from all the Facebook groups on the ...

DenisaJ by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Livestreaming into a Facebook group

I host a 5-day challenge. We did our first one in February, which was my first time setting up Zoom to livestream into a group. I followed the instructions here and had no problems. Now we're doing the 5-day challenge again, and we have a new group f...

unable to go LIVE in my Facebook group

Hi ! I've been doing live yoga session sin my Facebook group for few years now and I stopped for a month. I tried last week to go live and it didn't give me the option to select my group or any group. Only 2 Facebook pages that own except my main yog...

Live streaming to Facebook group

The name of the group of which I am an admin of, does not come up in the list of groups to which I can live stream to on Facebook. I have tried everything...please help....all the settings are in place on Zoom and on Facebook, but my group is not in ...

Petbrie by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Going live to a facebook group

I use to be able to livestream my meetings to my office facebook group. That option no longer comes up. It only gives me the option to go live to my page or go live to a "Share on your own timeline" or "Share to a page".