Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scrolling Thumbnails won't stop

When in a Zoom meeting on the desktop app one user will see all the thumbnails of the group scrolling very fast within the view of the speaker highlighted. This isn't the normal view where the thumbnails are in the top bar. It is within the feed of t...

ntyson by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual Monitors

How can I choose which monitor holds which content? I'd like to have my shared-screen PowerPoint on the main monitor that has the camera, and the Zoom controls on the second monitor. I have tried everything including switching the monitors within Win...

SteveW68 by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

used same Extension on ZOOM App & IP Phone Yealink

Hello everyonewe used Yealink IP phone & associated it by its MAC with ZOOMif we used same Extension number on ZOOM App via Mobile & on Yealink IP phonewhich one of it (ZOOM App on Mobile Or Yealink IP Phone) will Ring ????

Moham by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording quality

The recordings audio is 128kbps. This sounds poor. Can I raise the audio quality of the meeting recordings to, say 160 or even 256kbps? If so, how?Thank youJohnny

Custom live streaming settings

I accidentally configured my custom livestream settings to connect to YouTube instead of using the YouTube option. I would like to change the settings for the custom service but when I attempt to go live with the custom option, I get an animation of ...

domain associated ? HACK ?

Hello, I have the impression that my ZOOM account is being hacked, here is a screenshot when I log into it (available as an attachment).Of course I am not the originator of this request and I have no possibility to cancel this request in progress! I ...

ITNP by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes