Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?
Weekly Leaderboard

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

LinkedIn Live Zoom Audio

We are using zoom meetings to host LinkedIn Live events and we had the host of the zoom also select go live on LinkedIn. We had audio delay issues on the zoom where one would talk and it sounded normal on the LinkedIn Live but in the zoom room it rep...

Enable the ask for help option

I have a meeting this weekend where breakout room participants need to have the option to ask the host for help. How do I enable the ask for help option for breakout room participants?

Gstewman by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Recording problem

Whenever I host a meeting it starts recording it automatically. My cousin turned auto recording on, but I do not know how to off that option. Please anyone tell how to.

Slack for zoom meetings won't end

 Hi there.. My zoom meetings initiated on slack are not ending for some unknown reason.. They stay active for the entire day and then end themselves.. Previously they used to end as soon as I used to click the "end meeting for all" button in zoom. Is...

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 4.16.14 PM.png Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 4.17.22 PM.png