Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can I retrieve a lost registration list?

I changed a meeting (which had 25 registrants) to a re-occurring meeting and lost this said registrant list. I did not download the list nor enabled an email to be sent when participants registered. Is there any way to retrieve this "lost" registrant...

Closed Captioning and Live Transcript not working

Hi,I've been reading through the other posts but unfortunately nothing has worked so far. Whenever I have a zoom meeting and I try to turn on closed captioning and live transcription, it's not working. It's a paid account, and in the account I have e...

Bri1 by Newcomer
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Account plan problem

This post and all replies have been moved to the Billing and Account Management area.

Ray_Harwood by Community Champion | Customer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Video is BLACK!!!!

I have a BLACK Video screen!! None of the suggested solutions are working. My camera is built-in and is on while in zoom but NOTHING! My background filters show but no viewing of me. I'm on windows 11, desktop. I am beyond frustrated!! I see that sev...

Resolved! Invalid Meeting ID

When I attempted to log into a meeting, the format of the meeting ID was not correct. Instead of displaying as "879 xxxx xxx", it displayed as "879 xxx xxxx" and gave me an "Invalid meeting ID" error. Is there something about that number series which...

JohnPD by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Meeting Administation

I am a host for our weekly DA meeting. We have an admin, and when I start the meeting, I use his credentials (email and password) to sign into the meeting. However, I sometimes get a message that Zoom doesn't recognize the device. It sends a "code" t...