Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to see accurate attendance/user names Zoom meeting

We have a Large Meeting account. Users enter the meeting with a Zoom Join Link — they do NOT register through Zoom. When I download a Usage Report, I see many weird user names, e.g., J's iPad or Isabel. How does the Usage Report track attendance? By ...

problem with video

I start a meeting and I have on the inset screen a picture of myself which is correct.After a period of approx 1 minute my inset picture starts to flash and the person on the other end loses my picture.If I stop the video and then switch it back on t...

MD17 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove time limit

Hello Zoom team, I am a teacher working in Vietnam, recently I and my colleagues were provided with an account under the educational system with domain names @moet.edu, @hanoiedu..v ..v this account is supported to remove the 40' time limit for onlin...

recording ipad air has black padding

I am using my macbook and ipad air to record lessons. When i record the lessons i have this layout :as you can see about 15% of the screen is black (on the right and left) also the screen is "cut out" in the recording i want it to be like this with l...

Screenshot 2023-04-11 at 23.59.10.png Screenshot 2023-04-12 at 0.00.00.png

Naming Zoom File Recordings

Dear Friends, I found a question that related to mine, but there was no real solution in the thread. I am wanting to do the following: 1. Understand how Zoom names its recording.2. Find a way to set up a custom naming format for all recordings. Could...

oleah by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help desk setup

Hello all, hoping for ideas on setting up a helpdesk-style waiting room with the following parameterssingular waiting room for clientsmultiple users/agents with hosting accessseparate meeting rooms for each hostThe users/agents would each be able to ...