Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Scheduling Priviliges/Google Calendar Sync Issue

I have scheduling privileges for my boss. I scheduled a meeting using the zoom desktop client, and it did not show up on his Google Calendar. The meeting does however showsup in his meetings on zoom desktop and web. If I add him as an attendee of a m...

jk111 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Book meeting

Hi All , I use Zoom for a long time now and when I go to book a meeting, I used to enter the meeting details and Zoom would automatically send me to my Outlook calendar where I could just send the invite to everyone. But lately, it stopped doing it a...

Issues retrieving a file

Hi I had a file that was being compressed and about to save. My file went into sleep mode and now I cant retrieve my file. Is their a way of locating file?

Mirror my video not working

The "Mirror my video" setting has stopped working. I have not changed the settings, etc. It's been on "Mirror my video" setting for years. This past week all the zoom recordings do not have my video mirrored. Is there any information on this or has a...

202311 by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

fathom

I uninstalled fathom and now I cannot launch zoom meetings on my calendar?

jmars by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes