cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meeting Iinks - where are they?

JM2024
Explorer
Explorer

I have 3 meetings which are recurring and they show up in Meetings under Recurring in my paid account, but nowhere can I find the links to the meetings.

You used to be to able to copy an invitation.

I need to be able to do this because I don't always have access to email accounts with my clients and often share access via a message thread.

Where are the meeting links?

Thx.

15 REPLIES 15

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @JM2024 ,

The recurring meeting invite links are the same for each meeting.
The join link for each person is sent to their email as you have noticed. You can not get access to those links in the meeting version from the website.
The only way to get these is if you use an app that talks to Zoom via the API, like Zapier. If you have a CRM of another platform or product link calendly, when they register an attendee, the API can send back the link for that

speaker.

You can also set up three reminders that can be sent out to attendees. They default to a week, a day and an hour before the meeting.
all the best

John Drinkwater

Thanks, John. For some reason the links were not populating when I clicked on a specific recurring meeting. After a short while, I tried again and the links were there. I took screenshots of all, but it seems to have been resolved. Thank you.

caliandris
Newcomer
Newcomer

I think this person is asking the same question I posted this morning. In the zoom window on my desktop I used to have a list of recurring meetings on the left of the zoom window when I opened "meetings". Then it was changed to show only scheduled meetings on that list on the left, with a drop down list I had trouble finding at the bottom of the window. Now that's gone, and the only way I can see recurring anytime meetings is to go to the website which is much less convenient. Why has this changed? Adding zoom to one of the calendars will not fix this for anytime meetings.

Until someone at Zoom addresses this, I would suggest keeping the links in a separate document OUTSIDE of Zoom. Also, write to the executives via LinkedIn. Someone there is aware of this and has been trying to help, but so far, there has not been any statement or ‘fix.’ This is not a community board issue, IMO - it should be addressed by tech support, which is sadly, MIA.

dsouleles
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same problem - recurring meetings are no longer on teh meetings tab.   I can login to the web app and see them but not in the Zoom Workplace on Windows 11.

IMO, and I won’t be using it Zoom Workplace needs some work. I think it’s buggy.

caliandris
Newcomer
Newcomer

Extraordinarily, when I opened the zoom window yesterday the link to recurring meetings was there, and I was able to click on the meeting I wanted. Today, it's gone again. I have changed no settings, made no changes to my zoom between yesterday and today. This is very annoying. Edited to add: I notice that my own question on this topic has still not appeared on the forum, only my reply to this question. If there is not going to be any support for a wholesale change and the community forum is the only thing on offer, it would be helpful if the questions asked could actually appear? I answered this question because I thought it had been interpreted badly by the expert who replied, but it would be helpful to have an actual answer from someone who understands the questions and knows what we can do to get recurring meetings links back.

When you are looking for the links, make sure you are NOT in Zoom Workplace. Click on the meeting link itself (NOT START, EDIT or DELETE) and the next window should have your meeting info with the link. I agree this is very confusing. I am not working in a company - and I don’t have IT support so it took a bit of digging to figure this out.

Hi there, Firstly I am not at all clear how to get out of zoom workplace - it automatically opens my desktop window in zoom workplace having updated. I can get to my links on the web interface - but I used to be able to access them from the zoom window and this seems to be intermittent now.

It’s a different login as far as I can tell. This is the URL that I use to get to my ‘old’ Zoom: https://zoom.us/signin#/upcoming

I hope that is helpful.

Beyond that, I can’t offer any advice. But I agree it’s very confusing and it’s unfortunate as so many solo practitioners use Zoom and it’s beed quite difficult to navigate the changes.

Jill34987509384
Newcomer
Newcomer

Chiming in to say I have the same issue. I'm a therapist and was using the zoom provided by Alma, and now that I have the paid version myself, I am unable to see my recurring meetings in the window (large) as before. Now I only see them in the small box that scrolls. This is awful, how can it be changed back?

The desktop interface with regard to recurring Zoom meetings has been changes recently. You can still view your recurring Zoom meetings within Zoom although I agree that it would be more user friendly to view the meetings in the large window as before. If you don't find this helpful you can use APIs to display your recurring meetings within you existing platform or CRM so that they are embedded in your day to day workflow. There are also several Zoom apps that lets you schedule and manage recurring meetings (invitations, appointment confirmations, dashboard view of meetings etc.). There are a few that can do this including Salepager.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there! 

In your settings at https://zoom.us/profile/setting, you can disable the Merge Meetings and Calendar tabs. This will add a Meetings tab to your navigation menu in the Zoom app and allow you to view your upcoming meetings as before.

Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 6.46.09 AM.png

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

The weird thing is that - without changing ANY settings - sometimes the recurring meetings dropdown list is there, and sometimes it isn't. This cannot be the way it is intended to be. i also think it is rather high handed of zoom to change fairly critically important parts of the functionality of the platform without warning the customers this is about to happen, and without providing a way to roll back if it breaks things they have been depending on. It should not be necessary to spend hours digging through the community forum trying to find answers.

Agreed. With 1000s of coaches and therapists using Zoom, who have been unable to find links, the customer support is nonexistent and it’s inexcusable for those of us paying for the service. I suggest that you write the executives in LinkedIn and continue to keep complaining because the solo practitioners are not a priority. Very disappointing!