Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

enabling and disabling chat

I have three recurring meeting which each run weekly. I normally have chat disabled in all my meetings, but I'd like to enable chat for just one of those three sets of meetings. Is there a way to do this using templates or something? Or do I have to ...

Zoom Network Diagnostic tools

Hi, i was trying to gather data using Zoom Network diagnostic tools for my study. A few days earlier, I was using it to get parameters like jitter, latency, bandwidth, etc., and then export it. so, I was trying to gather another data today, and the e...

wadew by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my screen freezes

Hello, please help. Every time I join a Zoom meeting, after a few minutes my screen freezes. I can still hear the audio, but I can no longer see anything or type. When I click, I get the message: "Zoom is not responding." It gives me the option to cl...

Quick question

If I choose to upgrade to 500 participant zoom while im hosting a zoom meeting will that subscription go into full effect during the call and increase the capacity? @Everyone

I do not find recording on my cloud (free account)

Hello,We did a family zoom and I wanted to record it to make a video about all cousins talking about our grandmother we would use for her birthday.As we have free accounts, I launched the first meeting and recorded it on my Mac. It worked perfectly.W...

Cloud recordings - do I have any?

I received an email with a no-reply address that said, "Your paid subscription has previously expired. You have lost access to Cloud Recordings. They will be set to be deleted from our systems in 30 days from the date of this email unless you renew y...

KazuT by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad issues - Gallery View

For the past few months I have had to close out of zoom then re-open it while a meeting is going on in order to get the full 5x5 gallery view on my iPad. If I don't my screen is limited to 3x4 on each screen. Also, when the screen is full, the top ro...

Desktop sharing quality

Hi, I have noticed in the Zoom API that it reports the screen sharing quality as poor for a few calls where there was screen sharing involved. Curious to know what is the logic used to determine the quality as poor or good?

bharad by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes