Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

meeting record

Hi I did a zoom meting on June 25th. It had simultaneos interpretation.We didn´t record the language interpretation properly, and now he had only the original meeting audio. The record was local, and the option of recording in the cloud was disabled ...

Creating a Google Calendar Zoom Meeting

When scheduling an event through the Zoom Desktop Application, selecting the Export option to any option will change the meeting to be set on the primary calendar, and you cannot change it back to the original calendar you had originally selected. Yo...

screen share problems with guest and slideshow

I regularly join an interest group where the moderator shares a screen that shows a guest's artwork. The system worked just fine on my older iMac today. But on my new M2 2024 mac mini using a n ew Apple display monitor, I can only see the guest's fac...

Translation Report

Is it possible to generate a Translation Activation Quantity Report for our meetings with the Zoom paid plan?

Locally recorded file will not convert

My locally recorded file is not converting. I've followed all the steps for a Mac in the support articles and tried to open the file with Transcode. I get a message saying, "cannot find the files to convert." This worries me as this was my son's firs...

Sound mix on interpretation channels

We are very regular users of Language interpretation on Zoom. In a meeting today, on one interpretation channel (out of 4) we were systematically getting the original audio and the interpreter's voice mixed at about 50% volume each - which is clearly...

Interpretation sound issue with the original sound

Hello to all, when we use the interpretation option, the sound of the original voice (not translated) is very low. Is there a way to have it at normal level ?So far, the only solution is to mute and unmute the translator when is talking and not talki...

fdfd by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes