Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video Recording

Hello, I need some assistance, please help. I need to record a zoom session in which my face and voice will be seen/heard, and the participant's voice only via my laptop. Thanks in advance, Mikki

dont hear other person

there was a problem in which I can’t hear the interlocutors, but if they turn on the screen sharing and video / music there, then I hear it, but still I don’t hear the interlocutor. But they hear me

Yarosh by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CRONOLOGIA RIUNIONI

è possibile accedere a una funzione che mostri la cronologia delle videochiamate-riunioni a cui si è partecipato, in particolare i dettagli ad esse correlate, come ad esempio l'ora e l'organizzatore?In caso, qual è la procedura da svolgere? Grazie in...

iPhone how to choose bluetooth audio output?

I can't get the audio to connect to my earbuds using Zoom, all other apps the sound comes out of the earbuds. In Zoom mobile there seems to be no way to select the output device (that I can find) like there is on the desktop app. I always have to use...

simbot by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes