Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom will not open, even after reinstall

Firstly, I want to stress how breathtakingly bad the chatbot is. There are plenty of bad chatbots out there, but I have never seen one that wasn't able to answer *any* query put to it. It is honestly impressively useless, especially as there does not...

Jack17 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mute participants from the start

Dear community! There will be another free Zoom meditation with over 500 participants.Last time the problem was that when I as co-host wanted to mute everyone, I also muted the host. The participants were able to cancel the specified mute setting.And...

Unable to stream Zoom to private Facebook Group

I'm struggling to find out how to do steps 6, 7, 8 and 9. I'm just not getting the option to 'Click Configure Custom Streaming Service.'https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061523#h_6782fef2-fd3c-4300-8986-1928687b0cbbI'...

Screen sharing problem and gallery view disappear

Hi all, I am a Mac user. I have two questions. 1. When screen sharing with iPad through wifi, the shared screen appears on me, the host, and it does not appear on the participants. Their screens are black, saying that the host is sharing the screen. ...

CYim by Newcomer
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes