Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Mic not working

Dear All, receive error in zoom app on windows 10pro 64 bitssystem does recognize mic but in between the call zoom popups with this errormic works well on other tools like MS Teams, skype etc... even zoom web app is working finewe use USB Logitech he...

Bharti by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue with scheduled meeting

Hi All, Today I have identified an issue with my ZOOM account re joining meetings.Background: As an administrstor I have scheduled a few meeting, which received individual link for joining. Howevere, by mistake, the external person used the link from...

VERY SUS

https://tinypic.host/image/IMG-2921.D1tel2 This morning someone sent me a link which was a tiny URL link To a meeting. They could see me and hear me, but all I could see was an image that looked like an iPhone camera had been placed up against a mirr...