Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host Multiple Meetings on One PC

I am hoping there is a Zoom product that can help. I'm not too familiar with all of the products. Scenario - Educational Setting where families join Zoom meetings to meet with their children. Currently we have six laptops each with a licensed Zoom ac...

Launch zoom

In the app zoom when click sign in and tap google and give our account it shows launch zoom it doesn't sign in I don't know what is the reason

Unknown entry in my Zoom

Hi, I see that the following is scheduled in my Zoom calendar -KING JORGE: Free Discovery Session Meeting ID: 816 8039 7246. Who put it there and what is about? Scam?

Jarlath by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting

HelloSo my meeting chats or recordings automatically get saved to my documents file on my Mac. Today it did not save and I need to access info from the chat. Can anyone help? Thanks

video picture size

Hi I have changed computers, and now, when I'm in a meeting, I am tiny in the middle of the screen. How do I zoom in so that I am larger, and cover more of my background? Using original size instead of HD just cuts off the side edges of my background...

Jo101 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes