What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

starting outwith a simple question

I'm new to this , but when I click the zoom icon, it goes to this...https://us02web.zoom.us/postattendee?mn=3hQ880aRufqWDx_RSTrvRU-41siFPUqjB2AY.DqwGTUKzhqp4veWI&id=35, says to choose an application....Sorry but what does that mean and how do I do it...

weezy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find cloud recording?

I had an hour meeting on my iphone 5 hours ago, cant find it on my cloud recordings. Does it take a while for it to show up? Nothings being processed. I am pretty sure i started recording. Was i supposed to stop recording before i ended the call?

Resolved! adding a permanent cohost

How do I add a cohost permanently? I tried entering his email address in the edit area of the particular meeting. Way at the bottom, under options, it says "alternative hosts" When I entered the person's email address used on his zoom account, I get ...

Resolved! Post-meeting surveys for recurring meetings

We frequently use recurring meetings, and would like to start using the post-meeting survey function. (We're aiming for surveys rather than polls - we like the function and timing of an exit survey vs. a during-meeting poll) Is there a way to set up ...

Video Transfer Gone Bad

I tried copying a Zoom video to a flash drive (I realize now that the flash drive space was to small). The file didn't copy and now it appears to be deleted from my computer as well. However, it's not in my Recycle Bin either. Any idea what happened?...

tw2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting

I just created a zoom account and created a meeting. Not realizing I need more than 40 min, I just purchased the basic plan for $ 14.99/month. My question is....Can I leave the original meeting or do I need to schedule a new one so I can have longer ...

dlkiel by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't get full screen video with Samsung phone

Hello,I start my meeting via my laptop (this is the host that records the meeting), and then I log also via my Samsung phone and keep my camera only on my phone so everybody can see only my phone camera but I see that I don't get with the phone fulls...

tsafi by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom Integration

I have integrated zoom into salesforce for our company and when I set up a "zoom" meeting through the google salesforce extension, and when I send the invite it changes to google meets. We are trying to transition to zoom so please help me out.

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022