Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Microphone muted on desktop when the meeting starts

I've been using ZOOM in my classes for the past 3 years or more and I had never had any situation like the one I've been facing. Every time I start my classes I have to UNMUTE my microphone and it had never been like that before. I don't want to star...

symbole ?

quelle est la signification des couleurs des cartouches (qui contiennent des initiales) dans une discussion de webinaire Comment les modifier ?What is the meaning of the colors of the title blocks (wich contait initias) in a webinar discussion ; how ...

LGV by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video not recorded

I recorded a 1 hour meeting and the video is not in Zoom neither on my computer. Before I began the recording I did a test during that same meeting for 7 seconds. That one saved locally as well as on Zoom. But the one that's the 1 hour long that I re...

MK10 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to choose a Virtual Background

Hi everyone,Hoping someone can help me - I do not have a green screen, and it seems my system requirements are not allowing for a virtual background. Here are the specs:Device name DESKTOP-J82P7NHProcessor AMD Ryzen 3 3200G with Radeon Vega Graphics ...

Audio cutting out!!

My audio keeps dropping out in the middle of meetings. I quite often have two meetings back to back, the first one this evening was fine, then the audio cuts out during the second then this message appears, "low system audio may affect your audio qua...

Dibbles by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Recurring zoom link for my calendar

Dear readers What are the best settings if I want to create recurring zoom meetings / links for the following: 1. a recurring zoom link that I can add to my calendar online where people book me for a 1-12. a recurring zoom link for my webinars. Alway...