Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom a multi-camera option

We have the following scenario, a Zoom Room using a Mac Mini as an appliance with two Rally cameras.When we select the multi-camera option on Zoom, the cameras freeze and only start working again after we restart them.Zzoom 5.16.0 (4348)

TQL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Profile

I have a message tells me to communicate with the admin because there are some options I can't change them. I am the owner of the account ! How can I communicate with the admin

Double Cursor

Hi, This has happened a few times recently. During screen share when passing Remote Control of the keyboard and mouse to an attendee a double cursor displays for the attendee. Only one of these cursors controls the clicks they have caused sessions to...

JayneS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Cloud Recording

Hi Zoom Community, @Zoom @Eliot @kgallagher I have deleted all the previously recorded files from cloud recording and there is not a single recorded file in the cloud anymore. Still, the cloud recording shows overused (9.79 GB (196% used) of 5 GB) an...

Cloud recording storage full

Zoom send an email "your account is using more than the available could recording storage, cloud recording will be disabled... 981.1 GB of 5 GB used (19,622% used)."Q: Can I still use ALL of my OLD stored recordings in the future? They are needed for...

Raho_G by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom clip won't download!

Hey, I have a zoom clip with 1 hr 28 mins record time. There's no option to download it from the '...' icon like with my other shorter clips. Also, it shows as having 0 seconds of record time when in fact it's 1 hr 28 mins! Has anyone else had this i...

TamarW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes