Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Previous Meetings Don't Display on Desktop App

I know similar questions have been asked but I couldn't find a solution in any of the replies. The 'Previous Meetings' that are displayed on the web portal do not display on the desktop app. Our organization provides a paid plan for each of us. So, w...

salb by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only Partially Able to Join a Meeting

Hi - I'm hoping please that someone will recognize this situation and offer a solution. I've been participating in Zoom meetings for a few years now with virtually no problem. Recently I'm encountering that when I click "Launch" to join a meeting (I'...

PierreP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Survey - wish list

I love that I can set up a survey that pops up when someone leaves the session. A couple of wish list items for future development. I wish that I could set up multiple surveys and have them save so that when I'm running a group multiple times in a ye...

Pro Tip #6: Add Your Pronouns to Zoom

Add your pronouns to Zoom! Feel more included, express yourself, and be seen while you connect  To add your pronouns: Sign in to the Zoom web portal. In the navigation panel, click Profile. On the right side of your name, click Edit. In the Pronouns...

Bri by Zoom Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now