Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

audio problem.

When I join a meeting with 3 or more participants, my audio becomes garbled and other participants cannot understand me.

Converting meeting recording window stays on top

There's something Zoom does that really bugs me and I don't know if there's a fix. When I record a video to my computer, there's a box that shows the progress of the video conversion. But that box stays on top and blocks everything I'm working on. Is...

Optimizar para Video está deshabilitado

A veces quiero compartir un video online, pero la opción de "Optimizar para clip de video" aparece como deshabilitada, es decir, no puedo seleccionarla, solo me permite compartir sonido. ¿A qué se debe? ¿Cómo puedo solucionarlo?

Zoom meeting invitations

I am scheduling my zoom meetings the same way as always, inputting the email address for clients, but no one is receiving invitation. I am using MAC computers. Anyone have any clues how to address this?

lw3 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Update option in the latest version of Zoom is missing

I used to click on the photo on the top right-hand corner and a dropdown box would include an option for checking for updates. I cannot find that function anywhere. Does anyone have the same experience? Does anyone how to do updates now? Thanks in an...

Group admins vs. Account admins

Can a group admin have access to recording management for their group without being an admin on the entire account? I have created groups in our account for each of our company's departments. I am making the department heads admins of their departmen...

kchenb by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Whiteboard

Hello all ! I am using Zoom on an IPAD for meetings and when I go to the whiteboard feature, my video and the participants videos are not visible on the same page. I have to switch back to the original meeting page to see them. Any thoughts on how to...

NAL4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Information

I hosted a meeting yesterday using my Personal Room link and want to see who attended but can't find that meeting under Reports. However, I can see the information from a meeting I hosted this morning using that same link. Any thoughts? TIA!

tmb4nd by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes