cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full hd recording

6inTempo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, I own a business plan, I need to record my meetings in speaker view in 1920x1080 HD format.
I haven't figured out how to do it yet, can you help me?
Thanks

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hello,

Things to note when it comes to HD:

-Verify Full HD is enabled in your Web Settings as well as your Zoom Workplace App settings under Video
-Live streaming is capped at 720 HD
-Virtual background smart (non-physical green screen) is capped at 720 HD
-Gallery view can only receive in 720p; if all other requirements are met it is possible for a user to send in 1080p in gallery view in a two person meeting. 
-Sending resolution depends both on the sending capabilities of the user and the receiving capabilities of other users.
-Capture resolution depends on the hardware, network quality, settings of the camera, drivers, etc
-The max receiving user is the user best able to receive the sending resolution from the sender at the time of sending data.
-There can be many max receiving users and/or max receiving users may have a slightly lower receiving resolution then what was sent to them
-The resolution on the meeting can start lower and fluctuate when the meeting is started as Zoom takes into account hardware, setup, bandwidth, active speaker, full screen, etc.; it can take up to 40 seconds for the system to get into full 1080p resolution after "warming up"
-Anytime the camera is turned off (or utilized in another program) during the meeting, the above "warming up" process starts over and this can effect the resolution.
-When scheduling for a Webinar, make sure the following settings are enabled: enable HD video for screen shared video, enable HD video for attendees, and always send 1080p video to attendees.

To send Full HD: 
1) Host needs to be Subscribed to Full HD on the web and have it marked in the desktop client. 
2) Be on a device that’s hardware is capable of sending Full HD. 
3) Have the bandwidth needed to send HD.  
4) Not be using a virtual background. You can send in full screen or not in full screen, in active speaker view or gallery view as long as the Zoom meeting window size is not modified.

To receive HD you need to be:
1) Be on a meeting with a host who is subscribed to 1080p (You yourself do not need to be subscribed to it, it was forced onto a user even though they had HD disabled on the web and desktop client)
2) Not be using a virtual background
3) Be on a device that is capable of receiving Full HD (it does not need to be able to send it i.e. if you’re using a camera that can only send 720p, you can still receive 1080p if you meet all the other requirements)
4) Have a solid network bandwidth
5) You will need to be in active speaker mode to receive 1080p.

To find out more on this feature and where it is located on your account please see our article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207347086-Group-HD

I hope this helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thank you,

Jake