Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Installing Update Window problems

Every time I start a meeting lately a dialogue box saying "installing updates" appears. The little progress green light at the bottom of the box stalls and does not complete even if I wait a long time. I have had to simply move this box to the bottom...

Resolved! My Zoom won't finish updating

Every time I open Zoom, an up installing updates window pops up and there is no way to remove it. It does not update my Zoom. It stays at the same spot for days, and I can only remove it by restarting my Mac. I tried to update my Zoom through the hom...

nreddy by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom won't upload .mov files from my iPhone

When I try to upload a .mov video file created by my iPhone, I get a "Unsupported format. Please upload a different file." message with the option to "Choose Another Video." Surely iPhone videos are supported. Does anyone have a solution to my proble...

speaker video not showing

I have had an issue for about a month now where the speaker's video goes black when they are speaking. When the speaker changes, the video comes back for the person that had been speaking. The result is that I am looking at the videos of just the oth...

rgeorge by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Scheduling Issue

Hi When creating an event from my manager's calendar (Gmail) the event that I created does not show on Zoom.com. Conversely, when I log in with my manager's credentials, create an event from her account, it shows in Zoom.com but I can't get it to sho...

KW1290 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid Personal Link name

My business colleague is attempting to join a meeting someone else scheduled for us . When I click the meeting link, I am able to connect. But when he clicks the link, he's receiving an "Invalid personal link name" error message. Any suggestions how ...

Curtn by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new survey area

I have 2 questions about the new survey area. When I create a poll, the poll is immediately activated for all meetings. For example, if I have 10 meetings with 7 polls each, I may have 70 polls as templates.I then immediately have these 70 polls in a...

Grey boxes blocking screen share

I have had the experience many times when someone was screen sharing (say a Youtube video) and dark grey boxes block the picture. I believe one box was the gallery of participants on the side, I have no idea what the other grey box was... how do you ...

Linzhess by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Will Not See Facebook Page

I am the owner and manager of two Facebook pages. In the past, when I would stream via Zoom, I would see a drop down menu showing both pages. Now, only one page is showing up. I am at a loss as of what to do and I need to be able to stream tomorrow a...